|Brother DCP-1510 Driver|
With a 2 hundred Mhz processor as well as a weight of 7 kg, printer Brother DCP-1510 features a size dimension 385 times 340 x 255 mm. Forms printer Brother DCP-1510 seems to be simple, but features a quick print quality for use in SOHO (small place of work and home office). Monochrome laser Computer printer Brother DCP-1510 usually takes about 10 seconds to the first since this printer prints ignited. The Printer is efficient at printing at accelerates to 20 ppm or 20 pages for each minute with paper setting letters and 7 ppm with A4 report mode.
Print resolution is able to reach 600 times 600 dpi Laser beam technology Elektrophotographic technology thanks to the monochrome A4 report printing mode. Features scan about Brother DCP-1510 features a resolution scans around 600 x 1200 dpi, scan speed with regards to 10 seconds each page or 6 pages for each minute for non colored documents & file with regards to 3 pages for each minute to scan data colour or color. Brother DCP-1510 also has a speed of slice copy’s features around 20 cpm (copies per minute) with a resolution all the way to 600 x 1000 dpi. Maximum copy modes in once the copy command, surely could cut up to be able to 99 pages.
We provides Pal DCP-1510 Driver Download link directly and incredibly easy to end up being downloaded without redirects completely to another link. You can discover the download link at the conclusion of our post, don’t forget to deliver feedback with regard to continuity of our blog sometime soon.
Brother DCP-1510 Driver Download Compatible for Operating Systems
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother DCP-1510 Installing a new driver :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished.
- if the instalation complete, Connect your printer.
Brother DCP-1510 Driver Download
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Mac Os X
Linux (.rpm File type)