Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
|Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver|
With first print time about 9 seconds with the first printing, Canon LBP2900 quick enough for the length of the monochrome laserlight printer. Canon claimed this became thanks to the utilises Canon Sophisticated Printing technology (CAPT) Technological innovation and Hi-SciA (High Clever Compression Architecture), this printer can process the image data quicker. The Hi-ScoA compressing data to complete is print to a smaller size for just a quick transfer in the computer to the actual printer with Capt. the result is a great print speeds with no need for printer ram upgrade. Although the Canon variant from the laser printer with Indonesia is less than his inkjet printer, laser printer has a quality that will be capable, with a print resolution of 2400 x able to reach 600 dpi (interpolated) this kind of printer can print document needs in your house or in your workplace.
We provides Download link of driver Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 directly and incredibly easy to end up being downloaded without redirects completely to another link. You can obtain the download link towards the end of our write-up, don’t forget to offer feedback for the sake of continuity of our blog sometime soon.
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver setup
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Installing a new driver
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver setup For Windows
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver setup For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver setup For Linux
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished.
- if the instalation complete, Connect your printer.
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver Download
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver Windows 8.1, Windows 10 64bit
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 or later
Canon Laser Shot LBP2900 Driver Linux