|Canon Pixma MG5470 Driver|
This printer has a Intelligent Touch System which serves to help ease you into the method of navigation and executing commands from the buttons that you choise. at LCD, the printer has a display Home menu about the nine, among others, the menu Copy, Photo, Scan, WLAN Create, Advanced Print, World wide web Service, ECO Options, Quiet Setting, and Setup.
We provides Cannon Pixma MG5470 Motorist Donwload link directly and also easy to be downloaded without redirects to an alternative link. You can get the download link at the end of our document, don’t forget to produce feedback for the health of continuity of our blog down the road.
Canon Pixma MG5470 Driver Download for
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8.1
Canon Pixma MG5470 Install a new driver
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once Canon Pixma MG5470 drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install Canon Pixma MG5470 driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.