|Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver|
Canon PIXMA MG5520 incorporates a print speed up to 12 ppm regarding colour, and 10 ppm regarding black and white document. Canon PIXMA MG5520 print is equipped for producing up to be able to 1200 x 2400 dpi. As the resulting dpi, needless to say Canon PIXMA MG5520 is far better for the typical user of Workplace atupun small range. Printers from Canon, this turns out to get had the ability both with regards to printing (printing), scanning (scan) along with copying, with emphasis on efficiency and cost effective.
We provides Get link of motorist Canon PIXMA MG5520 directly and very easy to be downloaded without redirects to an alternative link. You can chose the download link towards the end of our document, don’t forget to produce feedback for the health of continuity of our blog down the road.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download Compatible for Operating Systems
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Installing a new driver :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished.
- if the instalation complete, Connect your printer.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download
Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Official Page for Mac OS X
Official Page for Linux