|Epson L355 Driver|
Epson L355 incorporates a size of 472mm times 145mm x 300 mm which has a weight of 5. 4 kg. The size of course is ideal to become placed in just about any size table given isn't too heavy. The latest EPSON Inkjet printer has buttons substantial and comfortable setting that is so user friendly. There are actual physical buttons for direction-finding printer, scan and copy a single unit. This Multifunction Printer even includes 6 pieces connected with ink cartridges (black along with colors).
With the support from the Inkjet Nozzle Architectural Technology and ISO Print Speeds, multifunction printer in a position to print with a resolution of 5760 times 1440 dpi color or 1200 times 600 pixels to black. All in just one Printer is efficient at printing a document in black and white with a swiftness of 33 ppm, while for documents approximately 15 ppm color. The combination of the standard of the ink plus the optimal resolution tends to make the prints appear more crisp as well as clear. To the challenge of power ingestion, Al in just one Printer EPSON owners this only consumes 21 Watts utmost operating time as well as 0. 3 watt kala 0ff method.
We provides EPSON L355 Car owner Download link directly and intensely easy to always be downloaded without redirects to an alternative link. You can chose the download link towards the end of our document, don’t forget to provide feedback for the health of continuity of our blog sometime soon.
Epson L355 Driver Download Compatible for Operating Systems :
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit
- Windows Vista and 64bit
- Windows 7 and 64bit
- Windows 8 and 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson L355 Installing a new driver :
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter, if the file not .deb version extract the file.
- wait until install progress finished
- Connect your printer
Epson L355 Driver Download
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Mac Os X