Epson L550 Driver Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
|Epson L550 Driver|
Epson L550 includes a print speed as much as 33 Pages/min Monochrome (plain paper), 15 Pages/min Shade (plain paper). With flatbed scanners that will scan a document with a resolution up to 1200 x 2400 dpi. The Wi-Fi capabilities take advantage of these printers were beset by way of a cable which can be used by many because it is usually connected to your personal machine as a wifi station. With piezo energy printhead technology which is able to adjust the sizing of ink tiny droplets being dropped makes the prints you will get sharp color in addition to light. With the dimensions of the droplets minimal 3 pl epson L550 can print with a resolution up to 5760 x 1440 dpi.
We provides Get link of driver for Epson L550 directly and incredibly easy to become downloaded without redirects to a new link. You can obtain the download link right at the end of our post, don’t forget to provide feedback for the health of continuity of our blog down the road.
Epson L550 Driver Support
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson L550 how to Install driver
how to Install Epson L550 driver For Windows
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the Epson L550 device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your Epson L550 Driver either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once Epson L550 Driver have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
how to Install Epson L550 driver For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for Epson L550 driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your Epson L550 printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
how to Install Epson L550 driver For Linux
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install Epson L550 Driver
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished.
- if the instalation complete, Connect your Epson L550 printer.
Epson L550 Driver Download
Epson L550 Driver Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit Download
Epson L550 Driver Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit Download
Epson L550 Driver Windows 8.1 and windows 10 Download
Epson L550 Driver Mac OS X Download
Epson L550 Driver Linux (deb file) Download
Epson L550 Driver Linux (rpm file) Download