HP P2055dn Driver Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
|HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver|
The print functionality on HP LaserJet P2055dn paper format has the capacity to print black whitened or monochrome & with accelerates to 33 ppm or 33 pages each minute with letter document mode. With a print resolution around 1200 x 1200 dpi. Very sharp print results for textual content and since this can be a laser printer, the printed result will last a long time. This printer likewise supported features automated duplex printing to help print two-sided paper in a short time so that the paper would use well and optimally.
We provides Get link of HP LaserJet P2055dn driver directly and intensely easy to possibly be downloaded without redirects completely to another link. You can chose the download link right at the end of our document, don’t forget to produce feedback with regard to continuity of our blog later on.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OSX
HP LaserJet P2055dn how to Install driver
how to Install driver HP LaserJet P2055dn For Windows
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the HP LaserJet P2055dn device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- If Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. When the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once driver for HP LaserJet P2055dn have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
how to Install driver HP LaserJet P2055dn For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for HP LaserJet P2055dn driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your HP LaserJet P2055dn printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
how to Install driver HP LaserJet P2055dn For Linux
- if you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install HP LaserJet P2055dn driver
- Open terminal and write "dpkg -i file name.deb" and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished
- Connect your HP LaserJet P2055dn printer
Download HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
HP P2055dn Driver Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit Download
HP P2055dn Driver Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit Download
HP P2055dn Driver Windows 8.1 Download
HP P2055dn Driver Mac OS X Download
HP P2055dn Driver Linux Download