Samsung ML-2160 Series Driver Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
|Samsung ML-2160 Driver|
Enjoy cost-optimised results once you print thanks to help Samsung’s Easy-Eco driver. With this valuable application, you’ll be able to perfectly review your own papers before publishing and modify high quality, color and other configurations to fulfill your accurate specifications and cost range, as well since eliminating needless word, pictures and some other elements. You may even observe benefits, like papers, toner, power and overall cost. Say farewell to help lost prints and find out more economically-efficient publishing.
We provides Website link Download Driver Samsung ML-2160 directly and very easy to become downloaded without redirects to a different link. You can chose the download link at the conclusion of our document, don’t forget to deliver feedback with regard to continuity of our blog in the foreseeable future.
Samsung ML-2160 Driver Setup
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Samsung ML-2160 Installing driver
Samsung ML-2160 Driver Setup For Windows
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts during the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. During the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
Samsung ML-2160 Driver Setup For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
Samsung ML-2160 Driver Setup For Linux
- if you're not in administrator you should login as administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install.
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished
- Connect your printer
Download Samsung ML-2160 Series Driver
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit and 64 bit Download
Mac Os X Tiger/Snow Leopard/Lion/Mountain Lion/Mavericks/Yosemite/el-capitan Download
thank for download Samsung ML-2160 Driver from our site, please report if any broken link.