Brother HL-2240D Driver Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
|Brother HL-2240D Driver|
The main feature of Brother HL-2240D is publishing two-sided paper (automatic duplex) immediately. Print out of Brother HL-2240D is very sharp and thoroughly clean with reach solution of 2400 by 600 dpi. Printer dibandrol on this sejutaan price possesses reached print velocity of 24 ppm (page each minute) A4 paper mode together with 27 ppm along with letter paper manner.
We provides Brother HL-2240D Driver Download link directly and extremely easy to end up being downloaded without redirects completely to another link. You can discover the download link at the conclusion of our content, don’t forget to deliver feedback in the interests of continuity of our blog later on.
Brother HL-2240D Driver Compatible for Operating Systems
- Windows Xp 32-bit
- Windows Xp 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit only
- Mac OS X
Brother HL-2240D How to Installing a new driver :
For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X 10.7 or Later
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
For Linux if .deb file
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished.
- if the instalation complete, Connect your printer.
Brother HL-2240D Driver Download
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Mac Os X