|Canon Pixma Pro-100s|
If the driver in the normal position, a cooler tone is generated with a bit of color ink, which is often perceived as more neutral. For color printing, the Canon produces subtle gradations and natural colors - there is nothing to complain about.
If you look at the prints in a direct comparison with the Canon Pixma Pro-10s, sets the colors slightly darker and stronger. And despite the optimizer cartridge used in the Pro-10s, the surfaces of Dye-Prints act from the Canon Pixma Pro-100 homogeneous. Each of the cartridges of the Pro-100 contains 9.5 grams of usable ink and costs 16 Euro.
As usual with Canon, is mixed with a colorless ink and thus save some color ink, so the light gray is also in our color test motives first empty. In result will cost the ink for an A4 photo about one euro.
The standby power consumption is 2.4 watts bit high, but the printer switches itself completely after some time without print job. However, he can not wake up via USB, as is the case with many small Canon devices. In handling the already known from previous models wobbly plastic parts on the housing and the pesky paper chute fall on. The paper feed is very noisy, the printing itself rather quiet. A big plus is the pace, because after 105 seconds, the A4-expression lies in the tray.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download Support Operating system :
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS X
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S How to Install a new driver :
For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
1. Open Windows Device Manager.
2. In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
3. Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
4. if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
5. If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
6. Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X
1. If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
2. You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
3. Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
4. If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download for Windows
Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32 bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64 bit
Canon PIXMA PRO-100S Driver Download for Mac Os X
Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, MacOS X 10.8
Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5