|canon selphy cp800|
Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver Download - Canon Selphy CP800 is a compact 6x4 sublimation printer, offer basic functionality that we hope for the price $100. It includes a 2.5-inch LCD screen and a variety of card slot, and a USB port for flash drive and a other for connecting computers. we can process the image with my choice of Canon Color, while the mode smooth skin and red-eye correction are in hand to improve portrait photos. There is also the function of image optimization, which includes noise reduction and face detection. user also can choose for your pictures will print with or without borders.
The printer is a bit noisy early, but ready for action within a few seconds. The Print times average take 65-70 seconds for the mold to emerge full unity, with another 15 seconds or so when using the Image Optimize feature. Dry prints from the printer casing directly, and no fingerprints can be seen on a mold is controlled during the test. Thanks to the app of the final coat.
Detail and sharpness are good, while largely accurate color reproduction, with faithful color and the right amount of saturation. The most problem on Canon Selphy CP800 printer is slightly inaccurate reproduction of purple and magenta, and a little 'heat is applied to a particular image.
Both the red-eye correction and image optimization function works well, the second exposure is usually raised in the picture, its take affect from photography, although the noise reduction does not affect the high ISO images are printed. Skin mode Soften is also not good to remove wrinkles and blemishes, although the effect can be considered too excited, and there is no control over the intensity.
Canon Selphy CP800 is a good choice for those who want to do some occasional prints with minimal effort. Packages containing cartridge and 108 sheets of paper retails at around $80-90, although some can be found under 80 dolars, so it's best to shop around.
Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver Download Support for
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later (Support for 10.11 El Capitan)
Canon SELPHY CP800 how to Installing a new driver
- Open Windows Device Manager from start menu.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on tab printers from device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated after uninstall exiting device, reboot your computer. *this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X
- If your file ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
Canon SELPHY CP800 Driver Download
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5
Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8