|Brother MFC-9130CW Driver|
We provides Download link of driver Brother MFC-9130CW directly and extremely easy to end up being downloaded without redirects to a different link. You can find the download link at the end of our post, don’t forget to supply feedback for the health of continuity of our blog sometime soon.
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver for
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows Vista 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 7 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8 32bit and 64bit.
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Brother MFC-9130CW Install driver
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the Brother MFC-9130CW device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install Brother MFC-9130CW driver proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated Brother MFC-9130CW driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for Brother MFC-9130CW driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your Brother MFC-9130CW printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install Brother MFC-9130CW driver
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished.
- if the instalation complete, Connect your Brother MFC-9130CW printer.
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver Download
Windows, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit Download
Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit Download
Windows 8.1 Download
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver for Mac OS X
Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6), Mac OS X (10.5) Download
Mac OS X (10.10), Mac OS X (10.9), Mac OS X (10.8) Download
Brother MFC-9130CW Driver for Linux
thank for download Brother MFC-9130CW Driver from our site, please report if any broken link you found.