Epson L300 Driver Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
|Epson L300 Driver|
Print quality Epson L300 is corresponding to 5760 x 1440 dpi (with Variable-Sized Droplets Technology as being a support level associated with maximum prints epson Mini Piezo technology offers as head print in inkjet laser printers. Place paper Epson L300 with all the positioning of the portrait can hold up to 100 bed sheets of A4 cardstock 75 g polished photo paper while competent to accommodate up for you to 20 sheets associated with glossy paper A4 dimension. Paper Media that can handle the printer's A4, A5, A6, B5, 10x15cm (4×6 inch), 13x18 cm (5×7 inch), 9x13 cm (3. 5 x 5 inch), Notice (8. 5 x 11 inch), Legal (8. 5 x14 inch), 13x20 cm (5×8 inch), 20x25 cm (8 x 10 inch), sixteen: 9 wide dimension, 100x148mm, Envelopes: # 10 (4. 125 x 9. 5), DL (110x220mm), C6 (114x162mm). Electricity consumption is pretty efficient only about 10 Watts when the print process, as well as 0. 3 W in sleep function.
We provides Epson L300 driver Download link directly and intensely easy to possibly be downloaded without redirects completely to another link. You can find the download link at the conclusion of our document, don’t forget to produce feedback in the interests of continuity of our blog down the road.
Epson L300 Driver Setup
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit
- Windows Vista and 64bit
- Windows 7 and 64bit
- Windows 8 and 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson L300 Installing a new driver
Epson L300 Driver Setup For Windows
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
Epson L300 Driver Setup For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
Epson L300 Driver Setup For Linux
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter, if the file not .deb version extract the file.
- wait until install progress finished
- Connect your printer
Download Epson L300 Driver
Epson L300 Driver Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32 bit
Epson L300 Driver Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Epson L300 Driver Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit
Epson L300 Driver Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Epson L300 Driver Mac Os X
Epson L300 Driver Linux