Epson L555 Driver printer
|Epson L555 Driver|
Inkjet multifunction models Epson L555 printer improve to 33 ppm (page per minute) to draft mode printing dark and color produce to A4 while using the draft mode surely could reach the 15 ppm. Regarding size 4R produce photos this printer takes 69 minutes using a default mode and also 27 seconds together with photo mode draft. Epson L555 features colour copier able to copying at speeds all the way to 26 cpm (copies per minute) for monochrome and 24 copies each and every minute for colour papers with fast function on A4 papers. Capable of achieving resolution 1200 x 1200 dpi. Fax speed (data transfer rate) as much as 33. 6 kbps fax transmissions, rate: approx. 3 seconds/sheet, your fax resolution: two hundred x 100 dpi (default), two hundred x 200 dpi (fine and also photo) for monochrome or color.
We provides Epson L555 Driver Download link directly and very easy to be downloaded without redirects to a new link. You can obtain the download link at the conclusion of our write-up, don’t forget to supply feedback for the health of continuity of our blog in the future.
Epson L555 Driver setup
- Windows Xp 32bit and 64bit
- Windows Vista and 64bit
- Windows 7 and 64bit
- Windows 8 and 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Mac OS X
Epson L555 Installing a new driver :
Epson L555 Driver setup For Windows
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
Epson L555 Driver setup For Mac OS X
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
Epson L555 Driver setup For Linux
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter, if the file not .deb version extract the file.
- wait until install progress finished
- Connect your printer
Download Epson L555 Driver
Epson L555 Driver Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Epson L555 Driver Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32 bit
Epson L555 Driver Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit
Epson L555 Driver Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Epson L555 Driver Mac Os X
Epson L555 Driver Linux