Brother DCP-J140W Driver WIndows, Mac OS X, Linux
|Brother DCP-J140W Driver|
Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download
Brother DCP-J140W excess weight: 6. 8 Kg LCD: some. 8 cm, there's a LCD on along side it of the printer to confirm the file that you want to print Borderless Making, use On A4/Ltr/A6/Photo Card/Index Card/postcard. printer print resolution nearly 6000 x 1200 dpi, and monochrome prints nearly 33 ppm, color print or over to 27 ppm. Straightforward copy resolution 1, 190 x 1, 190 to mecapai dpi, color copy increase to 20 cpm grayscale copy and to are as long as 22 cpm.
Download Brother DCP-J140W Driver
We provides Brother DCP-J140W Driver Download link directly and extremely easy to become downloaded without redirects to another link. You can find the download link towards the end of our post, don’t forget to provide feedback in the interests of continuity of our blog later on.
Brother DCP-J140W Driver compability
- Windows Xp 32-bit
- Windows Xp 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit only
- Mac OS X
How to Install driver Brother DCP-J140W For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
- Open Windows Device Manager.
- In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
- Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
- if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
- If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
- Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
How to Install driver Brother DCP-J140W For Mac OS X Snow Leopard or Later
- If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
- You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
- Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
- If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
How to Install driver Brother DCP-J140W For Linux if .deb file
- If you're not in administrator you should login to administrator first, or write sudo su and fill your password before install
- Open terminal and write dpkg -i file name.deb and hit enter
- wait until install progress finished.
- if the instalation complete, Connect your printer.
Download Brother DCP-J140W Driver
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 32 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 32 bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista 64 bit
Mac Os X