|Canon Pixma pro-10s drivers|
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Drivers Download - Canon updates two A3 Photo Printer and extends it merely to a few cloud applications. The top model Pro-1, however, is not affected. With the two models Pixma Pro-10S and 100S Pro represents Canon introduced two new photo printers for the format A3 +, which occur a known not only externally. Compared to its predecessors Pixma Pro-10 and Pro-100 only include a few cloud function to the list of new features. photo printer with eight pigment inks and gloss optimizer. Like his predecessor as peas in a pod. Added is only Pixma Cloud Link and a special Apple iPad app.
In detail, the devices now support Pixma Cloud Link, whereby both the printer status, as well as print jobs from the cloud out call and have it start. Compatible devices should rely on Android or iOS it. Especially for Tablets of Apple, there is also the new app "Canon Pro Gallery Print", the photos also can be printed from the services Zenfolio and SmugMug. Apparently, it has not been possible to Canon to provide these functions via firmware update is available, so that the predecessor devices get nothing. Windows Phone users continue to be excluded.
In addition to the Canon Pixma iX6850, the printed with the four basic colors of photo paper, and to gray extended Canon Pixma iP8750 offers the Pixma Pro series more printing inks and more consistent with the top models ink.
The "new" Canon Pro-100S operates as the aforementioned Pixmas with dye-based inks and has additionally installed an even brighter gray and light inks of cyan and magenta. The higher-lying Pro-10S is the entry in the pigment-photo print and on the other hand has to get back with only a shade of gray, but it has a red and black cartridge for matte and gloss media. The latter are also coated with the quite expensive "Chroma Optimizer", whereby negative properties of pigment inks, as Bronzening or metamerism are largely fixed. The still available Pro-1 is the top model and in addition to the Pro-10S has a total of three shades of gray and much larger cartridges. Both Pixmas replace their predecessors and are still in February recommended the same retail price of 499 euros (Pro-100S) and 699 Euro (per-10S) to be available.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Download Support Operating system :
- Windows Xp 32bit
- Windows Xp 64bit
- Windows Vista 32bit
- Windows Vista 64bit
- Windows 7 32bit
- Windows 7 64bit
- Windows 8 32bit
- Windows 8 64bit
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Mac OS
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S How to Install a new driver :
For Windows 32 bit and 64 bit
1. Open Windows Device Manager.
2. In the Device Manager make sure the device you’re try to install is not already listed on device manager. If the device is found on device manager, remove it from Device Manager to prevent any conflicts when the install proggess.
3. Once Device Manager looks updated, reboot your computer. this an optional step, but its recommended.
4. if Windows detects the new hardware using this wizard you should be able to point Windows to the folder containing your drivers either on the CD, Flashdisk, or the folder containing the files you downloaded before.
5. If Windows does not detect any new hardware open Control Panel and double-click the Add hardware icon to run the hardware detection wizard. when the steps you will have an option to tell Windows you have a disk containing the drivers for your new hardware device, at this point Windows to the directory containing the drivers for your device.
6. Once drivers have been installed, for use updated driver, reboot your computers.
For Mac OS X 10.7 or Later
1. If you are ready downloaded .dmg File, mount it with disk mounter or double click on the .dmg file.
2. You should see a new finder Windows that contain an installer for driver, double click on that installer (if .app file on mounting finder windows you should drag it to application folder)
3. Follows the instruction to install driver. ( some instruction need to connect your printer before go to next step )
4. If install progress finished, you should use your printer with installed driver or reboot the MacBook if any problems after installing.
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Drivers Download
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Download For Windows 32bit and 64 bit
Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista
Canon PIXMA PRO-10S Driver Download For Mac OS
OS X 10.11, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7